Monday, July 12, 2010

What is this?


So, I signed up for this piece of the Interweb about half a year back, while the cold, black Danish winter and a very called-for period of rehabilition had me longing for a return to (online) life among the living (dead).

Six months later I'm still pondering if there is an absolute purpose to blogs/blogging (I have no doubt the need is there) and how to go about fulfilling that purpose. Until any answer to this ponder will be given to me, I'm just gonna post shit I like here - just like most other people do in their assigned slices of web.

Actually, if you are the kind of retard (like I am) who needs or prefers a reading guide to any written or visual input, you should probably see this blog as the only chart of what is hot or not (hot).


Oh yeah and in the pic are me and my guitar in my living room, all three most def HOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment